Senior Project Manager (Landscape)
- Handle Project management as Architecvt, Landscape, Coordination, Building construction and structure.
- Meeting with clients (or management) to develop or refine plans for the project, which may include ornamental plants, ground cover, and landscaping structures (e.g., walkways, water, and lighting).
- Estimating costs and negotiating prices for plants, equipment, and employees.
- Supervise the workers who install and maintain landscaping. This may involve scheduling work crews, planning daily work activities, and monitoring the work being done.
- Landscape managers may also be responsible for training workers, especially on safety procedures when large equipment or hazardous materials are involved.
- Usually these business owners are called landscaping contractors.
- Analyze and design experience landscape development plans for accuracy, appropriateness, compliance create the design, as well.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Project Manager (Minimum 10 years experiences)
- Strong in architectural and landscape design collaboration
- Knowledge and skill in basic computer programs including AutoCAD, 3D Max,
- Strong self-disciplined and time management ability
- Project management ability (Preferably)
- Project coordination & communication ability
- Excellent in English for communication
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901