Senior Project Manager - Food business
- Manage day to day operation to ensure time, cost and quality standard.
- Coordinate with designers (restaurant, M&E) for project conceptual design.
- Coordinate with suppliers and consultants.
- Assure all of control system and test equipment is well maintained
- Coordinate with other departments and supplier.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience with construction projects related to restaurant design, food factory facilities or restaurant facilities is a plus.
- Proven track record and references for construction site management
- Good communication skills and team player
- Able to work independently with little supervision (In directed subordinate)
- Able to travel upcountry
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901