- Provide and analyze accurate business performance and sound business advice based on financial aspects
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
- Establish and ensure to have the completed and accurate financial planning and ensure that all are aligned with company's strategy and business plan
- Management of project cost and progress report showing achievements and key decision points to address
- Summarize corporate Financial KPIs and expenses
- Monitor sales & administration expenses and capital expenditures in line with the company budget and strategic direction
- Interact and advise to support continuous improvements
- Thai nationality only, male or female
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, economics, finance, or related field and prefer Master's Degree in Finance from abroad
- At least 5 years' experiences in financial planning within well-known or large organization, preferably with commercial function
- Critical thinking, strong analytical insight and ability to link operational to financial performance with Business, and commercial understanding
- Strong project management and problem solving, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking, mature, positive attitude, hardworking, and team oriented
- Ability to work independently under pressure and changeable environment
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901