- Review CVs, Employee referral check; Selection of candidates.
- Arrange an interview including conduct interviews with the Line Managers.
- Update the vacancies and provide the summary report to related party on weekly basis. Conduct Employment Contract Signing and Documentation.
- Coordinate related party for Onsite Recruitment, job fairs, job advertisement etc.
- Review the Job Advertising invoices before forwarded to HR Manager for approval.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategy such organization structure, manpower planning to be in line with the business plan
- Build and maintain a candidate pipeline through various channels to ensure readily available candidate population based on anticipated needs,
- Assist the Manager in handling cases related to HR and provide HR information regarding labour laws and HR practices.
- Act as key contact person for HR related issues and assist the Manager to manage complex cases and provide HR advice for proper action
- Age 30-36 Years old
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in HR Management, Business Management or other related field.
- 5-8 year experiences in the area of recruitment
- Proficient in Computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel, etc,)
- Good command of English both spoken & written.
- Excellent team-player and can work independently also handle confidential matters efficiently.
- Very Good interpersonal skills, service mind, prioritizing of work, problem solving, building effective and cooperative internal and external relationships.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901