- Play a key role in reallocate staff need to be met existing requirement from clients.
- Perform manpower analysis to determine present and future employee performance and projects.
- Provide information to management by collecting and summarizing data; preparing reports and preparing presentations.
- Forecast and tracks resources allocation to projects
- Identify and fill any vacancies project needs and communicate and highlights upcoming resources needs to management.
- Ensure that line managers are aware of resource trends and solving staffing issues.
- Bachelor in any field
- Minimum 2 years resource planning or Human Resources.
- Good understanding in manpower planning and reward management
- Experience in recruitment is a plus
- Advanced skill excel skills
- Possess analytical skills, proactive thinking, fast-learning, and ability manage stakeholders with appropriate manner
- Excellent command of English
- Able to commute Silom area, MRT Line
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901