Senior Sales Executive - To develop new market share in Eastern Seaboard Area
- Identify and develop the new potential automotive customer which company are in focus and convert to business opportunity by collaborating with Product Marketing, Technical Development Engineer and other business supporting function team to close the target and deliver to company.
- Develop a mobility report as monthly basis for car production related to OEM's/Tiers and others value chain segmentation in Automotive market
- Conducts quick market intelligence research in automotive, understands potential and development direction of the assigned accounts, monitor competitors activity, feedback to sales and marketing team on potential risks to develop a good game plan and business strategy.
- Acts as a contact point between customers, project team, research and development department, and design team, to come up with practical solutions to respond to client's needs.
- Oversees assigned key a key client and a channel distribution in the country, builds strong relationships with the decision makers and senior management.
- Providing an accuracy forecast to the demand planner team by working with channel distribution regards to order loading until shipment has been delivered.
- Negotiates a contact agreements, pricing, and terms of product delivery as well as more complex accounts typically require Area Sales Manager guidance
- Manage and maintain client relationship
- Prepares Automotive Marketing presentations and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions; fully realizes growth potential of the assigned account.
- Masters degree in Marketing or Sales with strong chemical/polymer/material science or related field.
- More than 10 years experiences in sales or marketing related to Automotive Industry, OEM's, Tier 1 or 2.
- Having working experiences in Plastics Resin that business related to automotive application.
- Focusing more on Autonomous Driving, Exterior, Lighting and Under the hoods application
- Hunter mind-set
- Extensive automotive market and auto application knowledge
- Customer orientation,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Mature, confident and possessing the initiative to function with minimum supervision
- Fluency in English communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in Industrial Park in Eastern area (Chonburi or Rayong)