Senior Sales Manager
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within the assigned target accounts leveraging compelling return on investment that the Kofax solution provides.
- Work closely with our Lead Generation Team, Inside Sales Team, and Sales Engineer resources to create and manage a strong pipeline of new business in both existing customers and prospects
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Understand and articulate the value of the Kofax solutions to VP and C-level audiences which align to the prospects strategic objectives
- Establish and maintain strong and referenceable relationships with our existing client base.
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately and consistently.
- Develop and execute field marketing activities to drive pipeline growth
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts across all lines of business within each target account. Target of no less than 40 contact points across each organization.
- Actively work with internal teams to perform all the necessary steps for effective prospecting and qualification.
- Work very closely with partners to jointly engage in prospecting, qualifying, calls or visits according to strategic account mapping plans with the Partners.
- Perform regular housekeeping activities to ensure that the CRM system is always clean and up to date, in accordance to Management's guideline
- Bachelor or Master's Degree any field. specialising in IT Software to be based in Singapore/Thailand.
- More experience working 7-10 years of Software Sales experiences in Thailand Market.
- Experience in engaging key decision makers in the organisation (e.g CEO, CFO, COO, CTO).
- A sales hunter and a self sales driven individual.
- Individual contributor
- Strong contact in Finance, Insurance or Banking sectors would be preferred.
- Able to speak English and Thai.
- Prefer Thai candidate willing to relocated Singapore.