Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- To conduct market analysis, competition analysis, forecast product positioning and pricing, using both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- To develop and implement sales strategies and tactics
- To develop sales personnel and talent by providing leadership and coaching to the entire sales team
- To establish and develop good relationship with relevant opinion leaders in relevant therapeutic areas
- To supervise logistic function and confirm the purchase orders suggestion proposed in order to prevent stock out situation and sufficient stock to achieve business result
- To develop and implement market access process by establishing relationships with health economic opinion leaders and reimbursement agencies
- To manage the CSO which includes Singapore and Brunei with the potential of expanding to other territories
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least minimum 10 years of sales experience, preferably from the Pharmaceutical industry in Oncology product
- At least Bachelor Degree in Science or a related field
- Prior experience in managing Commercial Excellence activities or program will be preferred but not a must
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a valid driving license and own vehicle
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8652. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901