Executive Secretary to MD
- Acting as a first point of contact and provide full administrative support for Top Management Level: dealing with email correspondence and phone calls including creation, review, revision, proofreading of memos, letters, presentations, and reports.
- Managing diaries and organizing monthly meetings, board of director meeting and appointments including take minutes of meeting.
- Coordination and management of all logistics for board meetings including travel for out of town directors
- Controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging meeting, travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Others assignment as required.
- Thai National only, age not over 35 years old
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Executive Secretary to Top Management
- Fluent in English skill both spoken and written (Toeic Score 800 up will be a plus)
- Well organized, strong interpersonal skill, time management, able to work under deadline pressure, attention to detail, initiative, flexible working hours, multi-tasking and strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to
Khun Mallika Rungrodtweerat. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901