- Planning and managing shift production team to complete EHS compliance, FPC, output, yield, OEE, delivery and schedule target for all processes.
- Training and Coaching all subordinated
- Control all resources and budget within target.
- Cooperate with other departments to support shift activities.
- Investigate and set up corrective and preventive action to solve process problem and quality issue.
- Remaining company standard such as ISO, GMP, HACCP etc.
- Report production performance, risk and other relevant issues to Production Manager.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment process.
- Other activities as assigned by Production Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in production.
- Background in starch, corn or food plant Manufacturing will be advantage.
- Work as a shift leader.
- Excellent leadership skill, hands on and flexible to work in shift working time.
- Able to Communicate in English is advantage.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901