Senior Specialist (Technical Systems
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Supervise, maintain corporate hardware hosting facilities and centrally hosted systems to ensure high availability and performance
- Prepare complementary tools and solutions to strengthen corporate systems' performances and efficiency
- Assist colleagues Group-wide/in-country related to technical standards hardware, systems administration and data center operations
- Supervise, maintain high performance, developed procedures, administration, monitoring of all systems and operations of data center facilities
- Guide team operations of all systems. Ensure that data center facilities conform with service level agreement
- Lead, plan and optimize hosting infrastructure for all systems
- Prepare, maintain disaster recovery process and procedures for identified critical systems are developed and maintained
- Maintain, supervise adherence to established best practices, procedures, guidelines and compliance to audit, industry standards (CSV, ICS, etc.)
- Prepare improvement to enhance user satisfaction
- Supervise escalated problem resolution and provide hands-on support when necessary
- Assist functional needs with other stakeholders/users. Recommend solution to meet the business needs.
Functional skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate technical skills (e.g. Unix/Windows/HA, data recovery, data center operations, etc.)
- Experience in deploying and supporting technical systems and data center operations environments, preferably with similar technology used by DKSH
- Familiar with IT service management framework
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities, especially in cross-country/culture interactions
- Proven competency to handle confidential/sensitive information in an appropriate and secure manner
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Abreast of the latest technologies and technological opportunities
- Proven numeracy and excellent quantitative analysis
- Demonstrate proficiencies in Office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Location : Bangchak ฺBTS
Salary : 60,000 THB
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Kwanruthai.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8634 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901