Our client is a leading petrochemical company. With the growing demands within the ranks, the company is looking to expand and develop their organization in terms of supply chain management. They have a presence and networks worldwide. With this new position, they are looking forward to expand the capacity and business for the region.
The "Senior Supply Chain Analyst" will be responsible for the supply chain management for the group operations, making business transformation, continuous improvement, and setting best practice and standard operating procedures. The person will work closely with all related internal stakeholders reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager. The role itself is open to individuals in supply chain management background within Petrochemical or Chemical industry.
- Able to drive results with moderate level of guidance and direction. Effectively communicates complex information involving Supply Chain to management and external stakeholders within all levels of the organization
- Deploy supply chain strategy direction aligned with company strategic goal to all related functions in business unit
- Facilitate and Drive Change for S&OP Execution Process applied Standard Work Procedure and Work Instruction
- Focus on continuous project improvement and productivity of overall operations.
- Interface with project managers, engineering, service excellence (Quality), commercial manager, operation team, finance team, internal business units to gain clear understanding of product, services, and project requirements.
- Detailed understanding of the inputs to the MRP process and the expected outputs for the respective supply chains. Ability to produce reports on an ad hoc basis as required.
- Assess the implications of the business change, analyze and map business processes, and identify the required actions needed to transition.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in supply chain management preferable from Petrochemicals or Chemical Industry
- Experience with stakeholders both internal and external across the region is preferred.
- Experience in working with regional and local team.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901