We are currently working with a top tier pharmaceutical organization, based in central Bangkok, to find a Senior Supply Chain Management Officer. The focus of this position is to manage end to end customs clearance process along with manage product life cycle.
The suitable candidate should have a good understanding in the global integration process and trade compliance policy. Experience in pharmaceutical area will be advantages.
- Mange end to end customs clearance process and product life cycle
- Manage sale and operation planning (S&OP) meeting
- Using MRP system (SAP) to create and maintain material master
- Plan and monitor product availability
- Manage inventory level
- Graduated Bachelor's degree in the related fields.
- 3 years' experience in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics
- Good understanding in global integrated supply chain processes
- Good understating in product release for sale processes
- Experience in end to end customs clearance processes, including documentary management
- Good understanding in the flow of data between service providers, financial, and supply chain management
- Experience in using MRP system, SAP is preferable
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or any other related industry will be advantages
- Good English communication skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8687 and ask to speak to K.Chaiwat.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901