- Manage IT service-desk team (limited to customer related systems)
- Perform & Manage application support team (tier 2)
- Building a strong relationship to the users/business.
- Incident/request and escalation management.
- User satisfaction and user management.
- Responsible for continual service improvement by the day-to-day activities, monitor and track on specific services performance, capacity and growth.
- Working with the business user and technical program manager teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
- Successful service delivery including SLA achievement in cooperation with Service Delivery Management team.
- Excellent to build bridge and relations between business and Global IT.
- Responsible for service reports on a timely basis, weekly/monthly or per request, and able to present it effectively to the working team and high level management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working as Service Delivery Manager.
- Foundations of IT Service Management based on ITIL
- Experience working with service desk services and preferable in an international environment.
- Experience working in Retail systems is a plus.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901