- Provide service equipment and PPE (Personal protection equipment) for all service engineers.
- Support project with be assigned from Operation Manager.
- Develop TMC (Tool Management Center) system for all onsite/workshop/Filled service contract agreement.
- Cost and profit control for all contracts.
- Leading onsite technician to do Cost Saving Program, ResultScan, customer training.
- Support to crate service contract proposal with Service Sale.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering or related equivalent.
- 3-5 years of service management experiences.
- High level of customer service through excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Strong planning and analyzing skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8650/02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Industrial&Engineering Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901