As the first line for the Hardware Integration Team (HWI) operates with a broad product range from Hardware to Platform Software. The HWI team serves as a partner to transfer extensive know-how from Global HWI team into local delivery team. In addition, the team supports solution-oriented integration projects within country. The HWI team serves as the primary connection between Global HWI and local delivery organization within Thailand.
- Serve as the primary technical consultant for HWI Thailand for maximum optimization of project integration as it relates to software integration. Consult on in-house and multi-vendor application environments on XFS level.
- Support the coordinate and optimize processes together with the responsibilities in the HWI network, R&D network, service, professional services and product line. Provide support for the sales organization.
- Implementation of Self-Service Terminal (SST) product portfolio in platform software and hardware projects, certifications and pilots.
- Support the know-how transfer between the system integrators in Thailand and central systems integration team for the hardware and software platform.
- Configuration of Hardware and Platform Software for maximum functionality.
- Management of projects for hardware and software integration work.
- Support the management of field parameters.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Graduated in computer engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years professional qualified experiences in a medium or large private or corporate practice.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently.
- Proficient in internet knowledge and usage is preferable for this position.
- Able to go to customer site and travel oversea with short notice.
- Experience in bank, financial or ATM industries would be benefits.
- An extensive knowledge of Self-Service Terminal (SST) products including hardware modules and platform software required. A strong understanding of hardware and software interaction a must.
- MS Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project is a plus.
- Work Location at Muangthong Thani and HQ of Bank.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901