- Manage daily production, control working process, and supervise subordinates.
- Responsible for recruiting of new operators in division management.
- Responsible for implementation of company policies, procedures, rules and regulations and have authorized to issue penalties.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Have a good knowledge & understanding in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Activity in 5S.
- Provide support to company to be an auditor according to ISO and KAIZEN project
- Diploma or bachelor's Degree in mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experiences in supervisor field
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Computer skill in Microsoft office & outlook.
- Able to work as a shift
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8611 and ask to speak to the Industrial1 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901