- Manage, plan, monitor and report performance to Japanese Management.
- Monitoring design methods of ensure that standard methods are being used and that the design are in the line with good design and condition and engineering practice.
- Analyses and interprets complex data to evaluate progress and verify project success.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and cost.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure QC procedures are complied with by all staff, in all area site.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineer or related fields.
- Male, age 40 - 60 years old.
- 8 years' experience in construction or project management of warehouse, factory, retail, and real estate.
- Excellent command in English.
- Strong in project management, people management and negotiation skills.
- Able to travel in upcountry.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901