En world is looking for a young Site Reliability Engineer to join our booming technology client in heart of business area in Bangkok. This role possesses a mix of development, networking, security, and system administration skills, as the Site Reliability Engineer is required to provide developer support, application systems administration, production support, and many other tasks. The Site Reliability Engineer works closely with developers, facilitating the development process by removing obstacles interfering with development, and by satisfying infrastructure requirements or delegating them to the infrastructure group for fulfilment.
The successful candidate will be working in a multination team of young professional technology people who have high passion on new update technology trend and work together in fast-paced environment.
Out client welcome both local and expat who is currently working in Thailand!
Primary Job Duties:
- Participate in improving of full lifecycle services-from inception to refinement,
- Identify troubleshoot issues in software, hardware, application, and network,
- Maintain services and overall system,
- Improve the deployment process,
- Debug production issues across services,
- Plan the growth of company infrastructure,
- Remain current on industry leading solutions in both private and public cloud hosting,
- Migrate company services to Kubernetes,
- Manage multiple large Kubernetes clusters.
Required Skill Set:
- Over 4+ years production application support experience in a high uptime environment,
- Well understand in Linux, Unix Shell, including diagnosis of performance issues, configuration, etc.,
- Experienced large heavy-traffic environment,
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytic skills,
- Strong Java, Go, Ruby, or other similar programming language,
- Hands-on cloud experience,
- Completely understand Docker, Kubernetes or other,
- Good English communication skill,
- Good interpersonal and team work skill,
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901