Job Title: Finance and Investor Relations - Senior Manager
Industry: Renewable Energy Business
- Manage Daily Cash Flow and Cash Management to meet the requirements of daily operations including forecast Cash Flow Positions & Borrowing Needs and Available Funds for investment plan
- Analyses discontinued cash flow; company comparable; and internal rate of return and weighted average cost of capital
- Design and implement "Financial Strategies" such as what Foreign Currency Exposure, created Financial Model and Credit Facilities and how to proceed with Funding Initiatives
- Handle all company's disclosures as required by SET & SEC such as "MD&A & 56-1 report & 56-2 report & all compliance reports etc."
- Lead IR Roadshows including communicate the essential Financial Information & Stock Value issues, and lead all required shareholder's meeting & Board of Director and Committee's Meeting
- Handle day-to-day inquiries from Lenders & Analysts & Investors & Shareholders etc.
- Master's Degree in MBA, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 9+ years of related experience in Corporate Finance and Investor Relations roles
- Good Communication & Supervising & Inter-personal skills, Service-Mind, Analytical thinking and Initiative
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901