This role requires an ability to design and develop software systems and applications for manufacturing system, and system integration. To work closely with other IT members of application analyst team, and development team.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT or any related fields.
- With 8+ years experiences about Software Development.
- With 3+ experiences about Software Architecture, with the source code consolidation experiences.
- Experiences in Manufacturing Application development.
- Experiences with system integration and automation of manufacturing. Also experiences on test equipment integration a plus.
- Experiences data modeling and database design experience
- Experienced to in SDLC since information gathering, design, development, deployment, and UAT & User training with documented
- Demonstrate in Project Management Skills; Develop a detailed estimate of the level of effort required, Provide regular status reports to others involved in the project
- Able to develop small application with C#.Net, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Strong leadership skills and good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901