- End-to-end project management, including Project Planning, Project Schedule, Budget Planning, Project Implementation, Project Control, and final delivery of projects to meet expectations within the timeline, quality, and budget.
- Developing and implementing plans and goals for a project and manage team members.
- Developing design and implementation of ERP solutions in close cooperation with team members
- Ensure all projects are delivered on the timeline, within scope and budgeting.
- Quality control & progress for installation, maintenance, and commissioning
- Analyze fit and gap the system between business and system.
- Coding, enhancing and testing software applications to complete the requirements
- Male / Female. Age around 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields.
- 5-10 years' experience in implementing and/or support ERP projects or work on ERP package (Accounting, Sales, Purchase, Inventory, etc.)
- Good basic knowledge of business logic & production and Factory.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraint.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good personality, service-minded, enthusiastic and hardworking.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience 5 years.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901