- You will design, develop, test, review, deploy, maintain and improve software in an Open Source, Agile environment.
- You will be managing software projects from priorities, deadlines to deliverables.
- You will develop software solutions by studying needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes and investigating problem areas.
- You will assess the feasibility of software solutions by evaluating available resources and project requirements.
- You will work with world-class talents who get technology. They are awesome. They like to experiment. They are not afraid to fail. They dress casually to work. They will grow together with you.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Have a computer science, software engineering, information technology graduate, or similar.
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails.
- Have strong fundamentals in operating systems, database systems and computing networks.
- In addition to the above, you must be passionate about new technologies, digital innovation, CODING, learning and partying.
- Thai Nationalities
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence,
please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901