- Develop, maintain and enhance Test data system and custom software used in the manufacturing of assembly.
- Design custom applications using various development platform to support factory.
- Assume responsibility for defining and delivering highly complex scalable solutions.
- Provide problem-solving solutions on daily operations and product shipments.
- Working closely with test engineer, product engineering and operations teams to understand the requirements and translate into software solutions
- Familiar with documentation, code/design reviews, change management to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
- Propose, establish and enforce standards, policies, and procedures for design and development.
- Responsibility includes delivering application development/support/enhancements to high-quality standards with onshore as well as offshore development team.
- Strive to be up-to-date in best practices, development methods, and new technologies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related fields
- Experience in building software solutions to support manufacturing is a plus
- Experience with Angular.JS is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and easily adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with solid interpersonal skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly is critical.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901