One of en world's leading clients is looking for a Solution Architect to join them and help them to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. The Solution Architect's responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
Successful Solution Architect candidate should be able lead the high-level software/system design and resolve complex problem. An outstanding Solution Architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman's terms.
What will be your responsibilities?
You will get involved with:
- Overall responsible for the design and implementation of software.
- Develop and maintain reference architectures and best practices that allow for secure, high performing, and highly available solutions.
- Coordinate with the DevOps to ensure end to end automated CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development team in test driven development.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on project/product development.
What are they looking for?
You will need to have:
- Over 7 years' experience in Software Development field included 4 years in Java or C# Technology.
- Over few years' experience working as Solution Architect.
- Over few years' experience working on Cloud (AWS/ Azure).
- Experience in designing, an implementing cloud-based and/or cloud-native solutions.
- Excellent communication, strategic thinking skills along with strong technical experience.
- Strong collaborative and partnering skills to engage diverse teams in resolving common objectives.
- Strong object-oriented design and working knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Solid understanding of distributed systems, networking and security
- Proven experience in software and system architecture design
- Efficient communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other related fields.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901