One of en world's primary client is looking for a Solution Architect to join them and help them to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. The Solution Architect's responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
Successful Solution Architect candidate should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding Solution Architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman's terms.
What will be your responsibilities?
You will get involved with:
- Overall responsible for the design and implementation of application/product.
- Develop and maintain reference architectures and best practices that allow for secure, high performing, and highly available solutions.
- Manage and refine an application onboarding process for cloud migration program.
- Collaborate with Engineering, PM, PO and Ops resources to provide technical expertise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development team in test driven development.
- Build requisite automation for repetitive yet complex tasks through the use of automation frameworks.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development.
What are they looking for?
You will need to have:
- Over few years Solution Architect experience.
- Experience in designing, and implementing cloud-based and/or cloud-native solutions.
- Excellent communication, project management, and strategic thinking skills along with strong technical experience.
- Strong collaborative and partnering skills to engage diverse teams in resolving common objectives.
- In-depth understanding of coding or have technical lead back ground before.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other related field.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901