- Act as Technical Advisory Board to review technical design, system integration and Governance overall Company System Integration Solution.
- Responsible for Core-Insurance System impact analysis and provide the enhancement solution which fits both Functional and Non-Functional requirement.
- Manage the current system development projects with internal team and Vendors.
- Solving problem to ensure the system availability and stability is on agreed point.
- Monitor and find the tuning part and provide recommendations for software continuous improvement.
- Research and Initiatives new Technology/Framework.
- Work with IT management team to archive the roadmap.
- Work with Company Global IT.
- Propose 3rd party suppliers for the solution which able to work with and manage customized solutions and products.
- Manage and control release management software.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 4-10 years working experience related to Information Technology.
- 3-5 years working experience in Life, Accident or Health Insurance Industry.
- Able to track record supporting and managing business applications.
- Able to track record managing and leading people.
- Able to travel if required.
- Excellent English communication/interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02 078 7318 and ask to speak to the IT Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300