- Understand the business requirements and ensure timely inclusion to source a plan.
- Sourcing for new sources and managing price negotiation, contracts, and payment terms.
- Responsible for sourcing targets and coordinating with sales department in order to manage according to the requirement and target plan.
- Managing commercial, supplier aspects of product development and sourcing projects.
- Preparing and support sourcing activities for new product launching, consulting and the product approval processes.
- Managing general market research in various categories as well as research into potential suppliers, materials specifications and resources.
- Conducts supplier analysis, evaluates potential suppliers, and manages the overall supplier qualification process.
- PO management for new projects and ensure well-timed, quality and cost competitive supply for unit.
- Develops and creates sourcing plans, requests for proposal, and other sourcing documents, evaluates and recommends purchasing and sourcing decision into management.
- Solves sourcing problems by analyzing possibilities solutions using technical experience, judgement with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Follow-up supplier related risks, define mitigation actions and monitor implementation
- Bachelor's degree or above in Material Engineering or any related field.
- At least 10 years experiences in oversea and local sourcing both indirect and direct materials.
- Excellent of English skill, negotiation skill and communication skill.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sourcing management preferably through new product launches and key business drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a group and/or team and provide guidance to team members.
- Experience in program management and ability to implement strategic sourcing relationships with suppliers.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901