- Contribute our parts business as the part of Quality Assurance Department.
- Ensure suppliers quality and constantly working with suppliers to close the loop.
- Summary and feedback the supplier performance report and follow up to verify defect and CA monitoring.
- Supplier quality improvement.
- Establish an inspection and testing component part based on component drawing specification.
- Review supplier manufacturing processes collaborate with suppliers on process improvement and value enhancement to improve supplier performance.
- Supplier's Process Control, Process Audit, DPPM improvement, Component failure analysis, problem prevention.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering
- At least 10 years' experience of electronics part of which at least 5 years should be in management manufacturing plant position
- Good technical skill in Process Control & Improvement
- Small electronic motors and machinery experience preferred
- Good command in English language
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901