En world is looking for a SQL Server DBA to join our top client. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the SQL Server, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance), executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams. The data warehouse supports an enterprise application suite of program management tools. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Manage SQL Server databases through product lifecycle environments,
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security,
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations,
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes,
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement,
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience,
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models,
- Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options for SQL Server,
- Excellent written and verbal communication,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Good English communication skill,
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or other related fields.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901