- Test and maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures in order to restrain the problems and ensure to maximize the business operation such as Oracle, SQL Server , Sybase, MySql
- Implement and maintain all database objects to achieve the purposed of development and production usages
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems accordingly to minimize the business operation's impacts
- Technically assist and respond the application development and database administrator team's issues in order to support the operations
- Evaluate the potential security issues in order to implement and enforce the reliable security of operating system and database
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Engineer, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 5+ year experience as professional DBA in medium to large enterprise
- Strong skills in database administrating and performance tuning
- Experience in Unix implantation and troubleshooting
- Good communication in English
- Strong analytical and organization skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901