- Develop test plans, test scope, review test cases, identify quality risks, and communicate status to ensure that the product meets specified business requirements.
- Create and maintain automation testing script.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for testing purposes.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements for testing.
- Discuss and clarify issue and requirement with project team, including product owner, project manager, software development, system management.
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven working experience in Software Testing/ Performance Testing / API Testing / Quality Assurance/Software Programing.
- Experiences in test automation i.e., Junit, OCUnit, Mock frameworks, SOAPUI, Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber, Postman, JMeter.
- Understanding of general concepts in testing web-based and / or mobile applications.
- Experiences with Agile methodology, TDD, BDD is an advantage.
- Experiences with Jenkins Continuous Integration tool is an advantage.
- Experiences with Python, HTML, CSS is an advantage.
- Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the team's schedules and goals
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills, service-minded, enthusiastic, self-learning, able to work under pressure, hard-working.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901