Senior Interior Designer
Our client is leading Construction and Architecture Company.
Area : Bangkok
* Be responsible for space planning, design concept and develop project designs.
* Be responsible for pre-design services including feasibility studies for client.
* Prepare drawing, presentation and participate presentation meeting with client.
* Coordinate with related consultant, outsources, contractors, business partners and clients.
* Prepare the budget for projects.
* Be responsible for reviewing design document, schedule project, and quality control.
* Bachelor's degree in Interior Designing, Architecture or related filed.
* At least 5 years' experience in interior design for luxury Hotel & Resort.
* Strong design capabilities with creativity.
* Experience working in global design project would be advantage.
* Excellent CAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop skills, excellent hand sketching ability will be advantage.
* Auto CAD, MS Project and MS Office tools.
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
En world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901