Sr. Manager Internal Communication
Location: Bangkok (BTS accessible)
- Lead the communications strategy and associated implementation for initiatives from beginning to end. Assess the needs of the project, develop and foster buy-in for the plan, implement the plan and track effectiveness.
- Establish an internal communication in line with executive management, corporate culture, crisis management communications, etc. Act as a trusted advisor and develop relationships with internal clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Create impactful communications for a variety of channels such as email, presentations, live events, videos, websites and social media.
- Manage an internal communications team - which includes, communication, contents, activities etc.
- Manage the team in order to plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin. Also, be required to work on the layout of content.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form.
- Deliver presentations at organisational events.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation.
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation.
- Manage challenges as they arise, demonstrating speed and sound judgment.
- Develop and manage staff engagement initiatives program to create engagement between employees and organisation.
- Strive to deeply understand complex business and employee experience opportunities across business units, geographies, and employee types.
- Drive engagement of Connections through all levels of the organization by diving deep to understand business goals, constraints, strengths, and opportunities.
- Create strategic and operational plans that lead to successful implementation of tools and mechanisms while also helping solve key business problems.
- Build strong relationships with our partners and business head and support them in any employee complain issued.
- Formulate the culture development strategy and execution in line with organisation direction.
- Thai Nationality only.
- At least 10 years straight experiences in internal communication and employee engagement with strong ability to manage the team.
- Key skills: writing, speaking, interpersonal and creative skills.
- Experience in change management (i.e. developing communications strategies and plans around changes that affect people, process and/or technology).
- Experience supporting diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced and ambiguous environments.
- Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects autonomously and in an organized fashion, balancing the needs of the team.
- Experience working with large and complex organisation (3,000+ employees).
- Excellent English communication.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to K. Ratchanan.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901