- Lead the planning and implementation of project, develop full scale project plans
- Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charter, scope, goals, deliverable, resources, budget and timing.
- Vendor management & selection.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage project task and resource requirement, assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage & control project budget
- Responsible for communication, status reporting, risk management, escalation of risks & issues that cannot be resolved in the team
- Making sure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools. Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Provide direction and support to project team. · Lead coach and motivate project team member in proactive basis.
- Have skill set related to project management.
- Strong leadership, analysis, negotiation, presentation, and communication skill
- Telecommunication business knowledge
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to deal with people from all level ranging from senior management to officer
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good attitude, problem-solving skill, and able to work under pressure.