- Collaborate with cross-functional team members within and across business units to leverage internal product knowledge and expertise for optimum efficiency.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop automated tests.
- Lead and develop the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Robot framework, Python, Shell script
- Perform both Manual and Automation testing.
- Participate in the architecture and design of a feature early in the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to specifications.
- Create documentation for QA process
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work.
- Owns continuous improvement for existing and new processes .
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skill Required
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical background and an understanding of software testing.
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like Python, JAVA, Shell script, etc
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like Selenium, Robot, etc
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Knowledge of Performance testing is an added advantage.
- Experience with some common QA testing tools and best practice
- Strong desire to be part of a team and build great products
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901