- Troubleshooting technical issue of equipment and providing proper solution/ preventive maintenance plan at customer's site
- Training and assisting customer in Installing, commissioning, calibrating, maintenance of equipment
- Window Person for customers' feedback on product quality or any suggestion for improvement
- Preparing field service report, field data and solution provided
- Bachelor of Instrument Engineering, 5 years' experience in the process control in Oil & Gas or petrochemical Industry
- Strong knowledge in Analyzer Instrument i.e. Gas Analzers, Liquid Analyzer, CEMS System, etc.
- Possess good market intelligence i.e. Market Situation, Competitor, etc.
- Good interpersonal skill with excellent in presentation and negotiation, able to work well under pressure
- Good in time management and prioritization
- Good command in English