- Monitor and verify a daily operation of accounting including month-end closing, balance sheet, tax, treasury and reporting processes.
- Control of all accounting systems to ensure completeness and accuracy and compliance in accordance with statutory and group requirements
- Ensuring all accounting records of the company are accuracy.
- Support and facilitate statutory audit efforts to ensure finalization of statutory financial statements in accordance with local GAAP and tax requirement.
- Continuously improving financial operations processes focusing on simplification, standardization, quality improvement and cost minimization.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance and accounting functions, and 2 years of experience in supervising level
- Direct in MNC manufacturing industry
- Consolidation experience is highly required
- Strong knowledge in Local GAAP, US GAAP, Thai Accounting Standard and Taxation
- Good knowledge of SAP system and Microsoft Excel
- Communicable in English skill in both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901