- Promote, support in expanding the client base and company growth.
- Research in dept of overall local and international stock markets to direct marketing strategy development plan.
- Promote, support and educate the stock market knowledge to the clients such as stock trading, investment trends, overall market conditions, tips and related risks with simple massages.
- Drive and support related parties to proceed, follow up and evaluate the promotions and strategic. performance for future strategic business directions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or related fields
- The profession in English literature; speaking, listening and writing
- Experience and have a good knowledge of securities business, investment consultant, stock market research and stock market strategy, etc.
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey the knowledge messages in a simple language.
- Creative thinking and up to date with stock market trends.
- Additional qualifications to be specially considered such as licensed analysts (fundamental).
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901