Location: Bang na, Samutprakarn
- Responsible for managing the human resources operations specifically in manpower planning, recruitment, employee development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and appraisals.
- Responsible for the management of all grievance and disciplinary issues and will support and advise management on disciplinary and grievance issues, ensuring that policies and procedures are followed, and assist in disciplinary and grievance meetings when necessary.
- Responsible for employee relations and employee succession planning and development. Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish engagement and support people engagement activities with local management teams.
- Review company C&B structure, salary surveys and performance management system.
- Assess training needs and create relevant training and development programs in alignment with the business objectives.
- Work closely with line managers as an internal consultant and specialist on people issues.
- Provide Top Management with professional consultation on HR critical issues.
- Manage, direct & coordinate the needs for Visa and Work-Permit, Office Facilities, and other related HR support.
- Manage the performance of staff in the Department.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Science, Business Administration or any related fields.
- At least 10 year-experience in HR generalist role in manufacturing environments.
- Good Knowledge of HR tools & processes.
- Strong experience with Strategic HR functions i.e. Planning, Talent Management, Compensation Structure, etc.
- Thorough working knowledge of HR disciplines (i.e. staffing, employee relation, labor law, and compensation & benefits management) plus business and organizational awareness
- Strong leadership ability with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English (Ability to communicate in Japanese would be a plus)
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to K Ratchanan.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901