· In-depth analysis of alternative industries, including quantitative and qualitative analyses from commercial perspective e.g. business strategy, customer segmentation, competitor analysis and forecasting.
· Review and analysis of business plan and pro-forma financial models with understanding of key assumptions.
· Support on new business development opportunities including preparation of proposal, presentations, case studies, market analysis, etc.
· Assist in developing operational assessments of financial and operational processes for due diligence, post-merger integration and operational improvement projects.
· Perform primary and secondary research including publications, interviews with clients, market participants, customers, public agencies, etc.
· Thai Nationality only
· Bachelor or master's degree in finance, economics or business-related fields
· Minimum 5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, operational consulting, business integration or business development
· Ability to build and review financial projections
· Work well in a dynamic environment with strong in analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Fluent in English in both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624, 02-1068658 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
|Location:||Bangkok Province, Thailand|
|Specialization:||Strategic Planning / Corporate Planning|
Sorry, this job is no longer available