- Evaluate new business models and corporate relationships.
- Negotiate complex business models, partnerships, transactions, and other commercial agreements.
- Identify and target attainable opportunities in the market.
- Clearly define company goals and long-term strategy.
- Work closely with c-suite level executives to ensure that daily objectives, reports, and metrics align directly with the company's goals.
- Examine the profitability of each product, store location, and line of business in order to re-direct resources.
- Utilize skills in project management to lead large teams in change processes.
- Develop methods for motivating and inspiring both internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage professional networks to attain critical resources.
- Thai Nationality.
- Master's degree in business administration (preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate strategy. Preferably in management consulting firms.
- Proven strong business sense, analytical skills, and project management leadership, independent and reliable.
- Strong problem-solving skills, having a high passion to solve complex problems well-structured approach to analyze and simplify issues.
- Self-starter and idea initiator with strong conceptualization and execution skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing (typically through slides and document write-ups).
- Ability to act as liaison and effective negotiator, aligning interests across various parties and stakeholders, and enhancing collaborations.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901