Our client is a leading pharmaceutical and animal health company providing treatment and prevention solutions for farm animals and pet animals. The company works closely with both businesses and direct customers. They are currently looking to expand their business and searching for a "Supply Chain Manager" who are from within the industry.
The "Supply Chain Manager" will report directly to the Regional Business Unit Head. The person will oversee the toal supply chain solutions from planning, order management, warehouse and logistics, and work closely with the 3PL providers to ensure smooth flow of the business. The ideal candidate shall have but not limited to background from Pharmaceutical or Animal Health industry.
- Manage all local operations teams (demand planning, inbound, customs, order fulfillment, warehousing and distribution and outbound) including 3rd party providers.
- Managing overall operation activities of 3rd Party Logistics support core supply chain metrics in terms of product availability, cost (supply chain cost as percentage of sales), inventory, freight charge, logistics and service support the business growth.
- Importation & Customs clearing processes: to reduce any importation issues that might impact to the product quality, supply availability and customer satisfaction if the shipment cannot clear out in time. To have best understanding processes, requirements, comply with Thai FDA regulatory and proactively manage to avoid any disruption of the clearing processes. The majority of products which is temperature controlled and imported items.
- Oversee and ensure timely update of all local Supply Chain, Warehousing and Distribution Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and effective implementation of related SOPs within country.
- Managing the suitable inventory targets, including safety stock level, and align with country's objectives.
- Ensure supplier agreements are in place and valid for both internal and external suppliers including service providers.Identifies and develops people and talent within the supply chain team.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fied.
- Experience from Pharmaceutical or Animal Health industry with supply chain management is a plus.
- At least 4-5 years of direct experience in supply chain planning (demand planning, supply planning, S&OP), 3PL/Warehouse and Logistics management, and customer service/order management.
- Background and knowledge in SAP is required.
- Good command written and spoken in English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Supply Chain Team
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901