An international manufacturer in the medical device industry is looking for the Supply Chain Manager position. The main responsibility of the role is to manage operations activities in Thailand to achieve the target, financial objectives, KPI, etc. You will report to the APAC Supply Chain Manager in oversea and the Country Manager in Thailand.
The suitable candidate should have experience ideally in the medical devices industries or experience in managing a large number of SKUs. Moreover, you should have experience in working with the manufacturer team, 3rd party, commercial team and the Global team to meet the operation metrics and goals.
- Manage overall end to end supply chain management process including planning, logistics management, warehouse, customer service, custom clearance, procurement, purchasing, and any related activities.
- Manage and forecast budgeting for monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Manage finished goods inventory level to meet sale demand.
- Develop the strategy to enhance and optimize the supply chain management process.
- Manage, develop and train team members
- Graduate from supply chain management, logistic, or any related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in supply chain management in the managerial level.
- Experience in the medical device industry is the advantage.
- Experience in managing a large number of SKUs. (Over 1,000)
- Experience in managing a midsize team.
- Good understanding in the supply chain management processes.
- Good English communication skills
For a confidential discussion please call 082-555-6895 and Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901