A leading manufacturer based in Rayong is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead and manage the supply chain activities in Thailand. Your main responsibility is to ensure that all the operations will run smoothly along and meet the global standard.
The suitable candidate should have experience in end to end supply chain management processes covering, Planning, Warehouse/ Logistic, Procurement and Customer Service along with experience in managing a middle size team (8 - 15 people).
- Lead and manage the Supply Chain Management team in Thailand.
- Support direction from the regional and implement with the existing supply chain activities.
- Develop production and delivery schedules by using SAP systems.
- Oversee the purchasing and procurement activities (direct).
- Manage and control inventory from raw materials to finished goods.
- Responsible for BOI and customer related activities with the organization.
- Maintain and implement distribution and transportation safety based on company regulation and standard.
- Bachelor Degree in supply chain management or any related degree.
- At least 8 years' experience in the Supply Chain Management fields.
- Experience in managing end to end supply chain management processes covering, Demand/ Supply Planning, Production Planning, Procurement, Warehouse/ Inventory, Logistics, and Customer Service.
- Experience in using SAP systems.
- Project management and people management skills.
- Good English communication skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8687 and ask to speak to K.Chaiwat.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901