Our client is a leading global pump and valve solutions provider and manufacturer. They work closely with clients within the industrial manufacturing/engineering, water treatment, and commercial infrastructure. The company is looking for a "Supply Chain Manager" to expand the company's operations and growth.
The "Supply Chain Manager" will focus on functions such as procurement, logistics and customer clearance, inventory control, planning, and distribution. The person will work closely with various stakeholders such as project engineering, process continuous improvement, finance, to ensure the cost competitiveness of projects, materials and service work, quality and on-time delivery. The ideal candidate should have experience in supply chain management functions such as procurement, planning, logistics, inventory control, and customer services.
- Formulate efficient and effective policy and procedures of procurement by taking into consideration for quick and anytime availability of spare parts for service repair with the concept 7 days/24 hours.
- Responsible for central sourcing, procurement of the company for overall purchasing, raw material for production/ fabrication, general supplies, products, tool & equipment, service spare parts, stationeries, air ticket, outsourced services, etc either domestic and overseas procurement.
- Sourcing, auditing suppliers and adding into AVL by using different qualification criteria as well as setting the central comparison price list. Searching for qualified alternative sources just in case the delivery time could not meet our requirement or whatever reasons.
- Forecast and analyze the fluctuation price of material in the market such as steel, stainless, then take proactive solutions to buy with the suitable cheap price.
- Carry out and analyze the reliable MRP to ensure the suitable stock level and delivery time.
- Coordinate and clarify with the shipping / freight forwarders concerning with the import / export instructions as well as the customs clearing procedures and documentation.
- Monitor, control stock movement and take necessary and good solutions by cooperation with concerned responsible people or suppliers to reduce or release slow moving, non-moving, dead stock, or products with uncompleted components.
- Responsible for order booking in SAP system, sales order processing to the company overseas factories or Thailand factory with complete and clear specification or with special fabrication requirement. Control the order filing.
- Control and negotiate for payment term, cost reduction of purchased items, outsourced service, freight forwarder to meet the cost reduction target as will be set annually.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 7-8 years of experience in buying, procurement, planning, logistics, and supply chain management.
- Knowledge in industrial technical products, equipment, materials, spare-parts.
- Good command in written and spoken English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Supply Chain Team
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901