en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.
Senior Modeler - Supply Chain
- Develop and maintain the suite of models used in Supply Chain Management to ensure integrated upstream & downstream plants optimization, including planning tool, scheduling tool, simulation tools and others.
- Seek best practice to develop/expand using of Supply Chain Management tools to maximize productivity and work efficiency.
- Seek best practice for basic data management, ensure upstream and downstream basic data accurately reflects actual operations by work closely with process engineer to verify basic data generated from Process Simulation model.
- Manage crude and condensate assay database.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Refining or Petrochemical Industry
- Skill in Linear Programing model, APS tool.
- Good English communication skill.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901