Supply Chain Modeling
- Develop and maintain the suite of models used in supply & planning work (LP models, Orion, plan star, DGS, Crude manager (spiral), Sigma fine).
- Ensure basic data accurately reflects GPC operations via back casting both process technical data and feedstock quality.
- Liaise with Operations and Process Engineering on supply of basic data for process units.
- Improve LP in close co-operation with Process Engineering /planner and ensure buy-in to proposed changes.
- Develop and maintain crude database management with close communication with mass accountant, planner and process engineer.
- Support as required to modify model for economics study.
- Perform ad-hoc economic studies.
- Support users for planning and scheduling tool, problem trouble shooting or advise new technique when new model version roll out.
- Act as IT super users for M-SM to support in-house and other tools.
- Champion of Supply chain management and commercial IT infra-structure.
- Generate new crude and condensate assay for economics evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Science or Engineering, Chemical Engineering is preferred.
- Preferable experience 10+ years in oil Refining and Petrochemical or equivalent relevant experience.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901