- Develop new business opportunities and maintain relationships with key customers in mainly government or state enterprise associations, exchanges and federations e.g. SET, MAI, Thai Chambers of Commerce, and Federations of Thai Industries etc.
- Build relationships with events or networking to enable new clients or raise awareness of the organization, our services, and engagement for Relationship Managers
- Coordinate mass engagement opportunities with ongoing campaigns and organizational strategy
- Initiate the new ways of working and breaking down silos between departments
- Identify key Influencers who can help build community
- Mentor RM how to create customer journey Maps
- Strategy , RM and business analyst for government and state enterprise department
- Work with the Communications Department to deliver events as required
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Banking, Economics or related fields
- At least 10 years of experience in Business Development, Relationship Management, Engagement, Event Marketing role
- Must have experience within Banking or Financial Institutions
- Requires connections or experience with Government or State Enterprises
- Prefer experience in event management/coordination, but not a must
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong coaching skills and leadership to manage projects and teams
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901