- Manages and provides oversight of all aspects of collection development and resource management including the collections budget and ooperate with Outside Agency team in debt collection performance
- Develops and implements departmental assessments and participates in Library-wide assessment initiatives
- Directly supervises and/or oversees all Collection team member.
- Manages departmental administrative/strategic planning and policy development and implementation along with annual reporting of departmental progress
- Performs liaison work with internal and external library stakeholders
- Performs other duties as required
- Experience working with collection development from banking or financial service industries.
- Evidence of substantial knowledge and understanding of key issues and trends in collection development.
- Experience with assessment including analysis of results
- Evidence of ability to initiate innovative ideas
- Experience in policy and procedure development and implementation
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call Soontaranee o81-628-4248
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106-8652 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901